Announcements about OpenConnect Client
- Site Admin
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Changes since release 1.00.24:
- Updated openssl library 1.1.0h to 1.1.0i
- Allow to edit/delete a running VPN
The app will ask to restart a changed VPN or disconnect a deleted VPN
- Don't disable connect buttons while a VPN is running
The app will ask to disconnect the current VPN
- New edit section "Run when connected" (full version only)
Here is possible to set an app that will be automatically started when the VPN connection is established
- New "Global options"
These options (like routes,dns,app filter, etc...) are used for all VPN profiles.
By default, the VPN profiles inherit the global options, anyway is always possible to override the global options for each VPN profile.
The inherited options are tagged with "[GLOBAL]" keyword.
You can find the new button in the app left drawer.
- Redesigned widgets (full version only)
When you add a widget a dialog will ask for the VPN profile and the widget theme.
To change the settings of a widget: tap on the widget's VPN name, open the menu and tap on "Edit widget" menu item.
By default the widgets 1x1 use a theme that show it like a shortcut
WARNING: after the update old wigets may not work anymore.
- Create pinned shortcut (Android >= 8.0) (full version only)
This shortcuts can be updated dinamically, so are updated to show the current state of the VPN.
To create a shortcut: open the app, tap on the VPN name, open the menu and tap on "Create shortcut" menu item
On Android < 8.0 the app will try to create starndard shortcuts.
WARNING: after the update old shourtcuts may not work anymore.
- Support for Tasker plug-in event extension (full version only)
- Replaced the New VPN dialog with a popup menu
- Improved app list dialog search
- New option "Use in random order" for "Remote servers" list
- The edit section "Routing" has been replaced with the two new sections "IPv4 routes", "IPv6 routes"