Announcements about VPN Client Pro
- Site Admin
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
- Rollback default OpenVPN version to 2.4.9
The new version 2.5.0 does not set BF-CBC as the default cipher, so it cannot connect to servers using BF-CBC until you manually add the "cipher BF-CBC " option to the "Advanced options" section.
This new behavior breaks compatibility with some servers, so I prefer to revert the default OpenVPN version to 2.4.9.
However, you can manually set the default version 2.5.0 in the global options and/or on a single VPN profile.
- OpenVPN 2.5 external authentication support
- OpenVPN 2.5 allow to set tls-auth/key-direction/tls-crypt/tls-crypt-v2 options also in "Remote servers" section
- Minor improvements/bug fixes