Announcements about OpenVPN Client
- Site Admin
- Posts: 497
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Changes since release 2.14.53:
- Fix: With TAP device the option "Drop packets on connect/reconnect/unexpected disconnect" could generate some errors
- Fix: Improved license check to handle better unexpected network problems
- Updated openvpn to 2.3.11
- New option "Redirect gateway" for IPv6
- Changed Activities to import/export external files
- Disconnect/Pause commands are handled in much less time
- Renamed option "Drop packets while connecting/reconnecting" to "Drop packets on connect/reconnect/unexpected disconnect"
When this option is selected, if the VPN is disconnected for unexpected events, the
VPN still paused until user press the "Disconnect" button. Meanwhile the routes are
keeped and the packets sent to the VPN are dropped.