Announcements about OpenVPN Client
- Site Admin
- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Changes since release 2.15.02:
- New option "Enable port knocking"
This option is available in the "Remote servers" section.
The configuration allow to knock UDP/TCP ports and to wait for n milliseconds
- Fix: out of memory exception
- Fix: the Configure intent of the VpnService API was not set correctly
- Fix: With the Chinese language the state of the VPN is not shown correctly
- New option to manually exclude routes (IPv4/IPv6) from the VPN
The edit route dialog has a new "Exclude" check box. This allow exclude some specific routes also when the gateway is redirected.
- On new VPN profiles, the option "Not route the local network" is enable by default
- New navigation drawer
The navigation drawer can be opened with the top left icon, or by swiping from the left edge
- Removed Settings Activity
the app settings are available on the new navigation drawer
- Removed backup/restore menu actions
the backup/restore actions are available on the new navigation drawer
- New star to set the VPN as preferred
The star is shown on the VPN list and on the main connection window.
The VPN profiles set as preferred are always shown at the top of the list
- New option to change the VPN list order
The VPN list can be ordered by name (default) or by usage.