Announcements about OpenVPN Client
- Site Admin
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Changes since release 2.14.12:
- Fix: The PEM certificates with extra spaces were not imported correctly
If the header "----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----" or footer "----END CERTIFICATE----" had extra spaces, the certificates were not be imported
- Fix: The extra-certs option was ignored by the ovpn import routine
- Fix: two or more remote options not enclosed in <connection></connection> was not imported correctly
- Fix: Now the menu item "Export log" is shown only when the "LOG" tab is selected
- Fix: Auto connect on boot now work also on Free version
- Fixed Chinese translations (Thank you Zhuyug!)
- New usage statistics
Now the app can keep track of the vpn usage for the last 30 days.
The data saved for each connection are: start time of the connection, total connection time, total data sent and total data received.
- New option "Don't keep track of the VPN usage"
When this option is enabled, the current usage statistics are not saved anymore and the current data are deleted.
- New menu item "Export usage statistics"
This menu item allow you to export the usage statistics in csv
- The import of a ovpn profile preset the vpn name to the file name
- New option "Don't show throughput/uptime" in "Notification" section
When this option is selected, the notification not show the throughput and the uptime.