inquiry

Support requests about VPN Client Pro
Post Reply
Abdo1394
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2026 6:37 pm

inquiry

Post by Abdo1394 »

Hello I have two questions:
1- I have an OpenVPN subscription that has expired. How can I delete the subscription file all at once without having to access the file and delete each country individually?
2- Is there a way to enter the username and password in the OpenVPN files without having to do it every time?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Contact:

Re: inquiry

Post by admin »

Hello,

sorry for the delay, but there were issues with notifications and I didn't notice your post.
  1. Press and hold a VPN profile in the profile list. The app will enter multi-selection mode, allowing you to select all the desired profiles and then delete them using the icon in the top right corner.
  2. You can add these lines to the OpenVPN configuration file:

    Code: Select all

    <auth-user-pass>
    unsername
    password
    </auth-user-pass>
Post Reply