Announcements about OpenVPN Client
- Site Admin
- Posts: 527
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:04 pm
Changes since release 2.15.20:
- Fix: Auto connect doesn't work on last Android versions
- The auto connect events are handled in a dedicated background service.
When the auto connect is enabled you should see a new icon in the notification area.
- New activity to configure the auto connect settings.
The activity can be started from the navigation drawer by tapping on "Auto connect" or by tapping on the new auto connect notification icon
- The "Disable auto connect" option has been moved from navigation drawer to the new auto connect activity
- The "Boot-up/Always-on VPN" drop-down list has been moved from navigation drawer to the new auto connect activity
- The auto connect events "Connect when ..." not disconnect the currently connected VPN.
So the VPN is diconnected only if has the option "Disconnect when ..." that match the device connectivity state.