Unable to use VPN Client Pro SSTP option with Android Enterprise For Work

Support requests about VPN Client Pro
robbietapping

Unable to use VPN Client Pro SSTP option with Android Enterprise For Work

Post by robbietapping »

Hi There,
we have run into an issue where because in app purchases are not available in Google for Work / Android Enterprise. we are unable to use your SSTP App anymore to be able to communicate to our SSTP VPN.
Can you please give me a good recommendation as another solution for this? or another app that you could recommend that we can use.

Look forward to your response.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to use VPN Client Pro SSTP option with Android Enterprise For Work

Post by admin »

Hello,

I'm sorry but the SSTP feature is available only with a valid subscription.
Maybe you can try to contact Google for work support...
robbietapping

Post by robbietapping »

Yeh they have told me to contact you, and try and work out if it is possible for us to purchase a 10 Device license directly from you, and if there is any way your able to then provide us with a Yearly License key for those 10 units, and some sort of way in which we can enter into each of the devices this registration, and it will expire just like your subscription model does.

This is just until the Google Enterprise Play Store team build the functionality to allow us to be able to purchase, and share those In App purchase licences the EDM Managed Devices.

We are more than happy to pay a premium for your time if this is a possible option.
A few other developers have helped us in this regards where this has come up previously.

I appreciate you reading this.

Thanks

Robbie Tapping
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This task is not simple because could introduce weaknesses that simplify the removal of the license check by the hackers.
For the moment I cannot promise nothing, but I will think about it...