Google-Free purchase?

Discussion about VPN Client Pro
PizzaProgram

Google-Free purchase?

Post by PizzaProgram »

We love security. ( So we do not use any Google services allowing Google to spy on us. )

Since Ukrainian war started, SailFishOS 's future is questionable,
so we are forced to move to: https://e.foundation/ operating system, which is Android based but completely "de-googleed".

We use our own VPN server and offer it to our 50+ clients to reach their POS systems remotely.
This is the ONLY program on the world that can emulate OpenVPN TAP tunneling. Thanks for creating it! 8-)

So the only question remains:
- How can we purchase it directly from you?

(We also could collect the money from all our clients and transfer it once pro year via PayPal or Skrill or ... please contact me directly via email if you are interested.)

PS: Anyway, how much does the TAP feature costs pro year per client?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Google-Free purchase?

Post by admin »

Hello,

sorry, but at the moment the premium features can only be purchased through Google Play.

To use the TAP emulator you need to purchase a Premium subscription or a custom subscription that includes OpenVPN Client or a lifetime license for OpenVPN Client.
Prices vary by country and can be viewed directly in the app.
PizzaProgram

Post by PizzaProgram »

Thank you for your reply!

Sadly, as I've wrote it above: a security phone, like E-OS does not have Google Play,
and even if I could "install it" somehow, it would be against the very logic of "security phone".

Usually people who are using things like OpenVPN prefer privacy and they do not want to be a subject of spying companies like "G..... + Ap... + Mic...... ".
IMHO You are loosing the "main market" with this policy.

Don't you think?
Last edited by PizzaProgram on Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for the suggestion.
However, for the moment it's not scheduled.