Suggestion

Discussion about VPN Client Pro
Hydriod

Suggestion

Post by Hydriod »

I don't know what are you doing exactly I'm sure you're the same as me , how can you just add another purchase option to already purchased app , it doesn't make any sense , you could create new app only for Wireguard or IKEv2 or future options , without any integration , with doing something like now you'll lose your customers gently , so think about I've suggested , I'm not the one who says that I'm speaking as a member of the group of your costumers , no one is happy with this new policy
admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion

Post by admin »

I'm sorry, but it was no longer possible to continue giving support and new features forever by paying only once.
Behind these apps there is a lot of work and I don't think that by paying a few dollars you can expect to have all the improvements for free forever.
However I tried to protect my clients in the best way.
In fact, those who purchased the app can continue to use it forever as it did before, and will continue to receive support, bug fixes and security updates.
I also created promotions to help customers who have already paid but want to use the new app.
So only new customers are forced to use the new app, while existing customers are free to choose which app to use.
Moreover we are talking about subscriptions that cost a few cents a day.
I understand your point of view, but I hope you can understand mine too
jsrdgewei

Post by jsrdgewei »

First of all, this is a very good software.
What are the benefits of old users ' purchases?
Can have the ability to sstp,any connect by default and choose the new feature as a subscription?
Above for machine translation, please forgive me
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The old customers can get the premium subscription with a big discount. This subscription allow to use all current and future app features