Android TV

Discussion about VPN Client Pro
admin
Site Admin

Re: Android TV

Post by admin »

You're welcome.
Please, can you tell me the model of the TV device?
minabibawi@gmail.com

Post by minabibawi@gmail.com »

Hi, my TV is Philipps under Android TV 8.0. However I checked the apk version I installed from the third party website and it was the armeabi-v7a version. The other apk versions didn't work on my TV. I am curently using the 1.0013 realease. Would you have a compatible apk for the latest release?
By the way, I read a little bit about the diffrence between arm and armeabi. I am not a programmer but I am wondering whether your problems with the Android TV store is not related to not supporting armeabi-v7a when compiling the app. Hope this is not a completely silly idea. If so, please forgive me.
Thank you very much.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There are different apk for different devices. The Google Play app automatically give you the correct apk for your device.
This is the reason because I don't like to put the apk directly on the site.

Here the apk for your device:
1.00.24-VpnClientPro-google-api15-armeabi-v7a-release.apk
minabibawi@gmail.com

It works perfectly, much better that the version I had !!!! So so many thanks Admin.
Last edited by minabibawi@gmail.com on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Finally Google has approved the new version 1.00.27 also for the TV devices. So now you can find and install the app directly from Google Play
minabibawi@gmail.com

Fantastic! I installed it yesterday. Thanks for the whole team.