App Crashes on Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Support requests about VPN Client Pro
takiyon

App Crashes on Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Post by takiyon »

I have a Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with Android 13. Every time I try to create a new VPN profile and save the username and password the app crashes and brings me back to the home screen. Tried clearing cache and data but still happens. Android pops up with a message of in the notification request that says "VPN - Password Request". Any Ideas? The app works fine on my Nexus 4 XL so I am not a noob with the app and use it all the time on my phone. Tried also restoring from backup and when I try to connect app closes and says the same message in the notification bar. No window pops up or anything. Eventually if you try again enough, android will pop up with a message saying something about the app crashing. Not sure what to do. Please help.
admin
Site Admin

Re: App Crashes on Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Post by admin »

Please can you post the steps to reproduce the problem?
takiyon

Post by takiyon »

I select new. Then OpenVPN profile, then new profile. I type in my remote host and port, I leave everything as default, hit next, leave everything as default, hit next. Then under Authentication Mode I select Certificates (TLS) + Password. Add my certs under and then hit the save user and password checkbox. I put my username and put the password in. I hit next, then hit save on the next screen. The app dissapears and I am back to the Android home screen. Not sure what to do. I have an Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Model SM-P613 running Android 13 with the Stock ROM.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello,
I did some testing, but unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem.
Please, try removing the app and installing it again from Google Play.